1. You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other InLinkz users.
5. You may not use the InLinkz.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the InLinkz.com service.
7. Accounts are strictly personal and sharing of services associated with your account or using the InLinkz services to blogs/websites not owned by you is strictly forbidden.
- * Sharing your login, password or any code produced by our services is not allowed.
- * The service is provided to be used only for the blog/website you have set on the respective fields under your account page.
- * Using code produced by your account on any other blog/website may result in suspension of your account and removal of the code
- * In case of the Linkup tools blog hop code sharing, the provided facilities for sharing the code must be used
- * In case of the Linkup tools, no affiliate links may be used as the linkup tool is not a product list service. Links may be stripped of the affiliate information and/or re-monetized
- * We reserve the right to remove and/or delete the collections/linkups and suspend the account of users that have shared login credentials and/or code, not allowed by the above terms
8. You must not modify, adapt or hack InLinkz.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with InLinkz.com .
9. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any InLinkz members ("Spam").
10. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
11. You must not, in the use of InLinkz, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
12. You must not use InLinkz for display or linking to pornographic or violent material
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your InLinkz.com account. While InLinkz.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that InLinkz cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the InLinkz.com service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the InLinkz.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
3. We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. The InLinkz service makes it possible to post images, video, audio, text and other media hosted on InLinkz to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on InLinkz.com must provide a link back to InLinkz.
6. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
1. InLinkz.com does not claim ownership of content you submit or make available for inclusion on InLinkz. However, with respect to content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the InLinkz service, you grant InLinkz.com a royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable.
2. With respect to photos, graphics, audio or video you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of InLinkz the license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publicly perform and publicly display such content on InLinkz solely for the purpose for which such content was submitted or made available. This license exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such content on InLinkz service and will terminate at the time you remove or InLinkz.com removes such content from the InLinkz service. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. Deleting your InLinkz account will also remove any text and media you have stored in the system.
3. InLinkz undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
(These terms of service were inspired, by Yahoo!, Flickr and Twitter.)