Personal Information: information that may be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. Personal Information does not include information that has been anonymized such that it does not allow for the ready identification of specific individuals.
Web-sites: InLinkz website, that is accessible via inlinkz.com, its sub-domains and pages.
InLInkz collects Personal Information provided through voluntary registration on our web-site http://www.inlinkz.com/new/register.php
What information we collect:
Account and Profile Information: We collect information about you as you register for an account, create or modify your profile, make purchases through, use, access, or interact with the InLinkz Services. Information we collect includes:
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address.
- Billing information such as billing address
- Profile information such as a username.
- Information related to your blog/website that may indirectly indicate the spheres of your interests, hobbies, or profession
If you choose not to provide the information we request, you can still visit our website as a guest, but you may be unable to access certain options, features of website’s service, perform payment, etc.
Content: We collect and store Content that you upload to InLInkz web-site while using its service. Such Content includes any Personal Information or other sensitive information that you choose to include ("incidentally-collected Personal Information").
Other submissions: We collect other data that you submit to our website(s) or as you participate in any interactive features of the InLInkz Services, its customer-support portal, or otherwise communicate with us. For example, information regarding a problem you are experiencing with an InLinkz could be submitted to our Support Services or posted in our public forums.
Information we collect from your use of InLinkz Services
Usage of Third-Party Service Providers
We collect analytics information when you use our web-site(s) to help us improve our products and services. On InLinkz web site, this analytics information consists of the features of the InLInkz Service being used, an IP address of the individual who is using the feature (which will include Personal Information if the Personal Information was associated with IP address).
Service Desk Platform:
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
We want to be sure you understand that accepting a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any personal information about you.
How we use Information we collect
General Uses: We use the Information we collect about you (including Personal Information to the extent applicable) for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Register you personal profile and give ability to operate with InLinkz service;
- Enable you to access and use InLinkz service, including uploading, downloading, collaborating on and sharing Content;
- Process and complete payment transactions, and send you related information, including invoices and purchase confirmations;
- Send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, offers, promotions; and providing other news or information about us. You have the ability to opt out of receiving any of these communications;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with InLinkz service;
- For other purposes about which we obtain your consent.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will not use Personal Information appearing in our Analytics Logs or Web Logs for any purpose. The use of Information collected through our InLinkz Services shall be limited to the purposes disclosed in this policy.
Information sharing and disclosure
We will not share or disclose any of your Personal Information or Content with third parties except as described in this policy. We do not sell your Personal Information or Content.
Data storage and Privacy Shield Notification
InLinkz hosts data with hosting service providers in the United States. Data hosting provider has been carefully chosen with high security and compliance standards in mind. Hosting provider’s data center is geographically based in the USA and are compliant with EU-U.S Privacy Shield that impose strong data protection obligations on companies receiving personal data from the EU.
By submitting your Personal Information through InLinkz web-site registration process, you agree to receive communications from InLinkz representatives, including e-mails or other means of communications.
You may terminate your account by e-mailing email@example.com. We are responsible to removing all information related to you from our systems according to the request.
You may choose to opt-out of receiving promotional communications from InLinkz by using the unsubscribe link within each email.
Our policy towards children
InLinkz Services are not directed to individuals under 16. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information without specific parent’s or the holder of parental responsibility consent, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.